The Ellendale-Edgeley-Kulm Thunder Coop is seeking applicants for two Assistant Football coaching positions (one junior high, one high school). Applicants must possess skills to teach young people, specifically the skills necessary to be successful in football. Specific skills include:
- Knowledgeable and aware of rules and regulations within football.
- Instructs students in the fundamentals of the sport s/he is coaching.
- Maintains facilities and equipment.
- Demonstrates commitment to a positive, competitive, flexible program.
- Understands and demonstrates proper form and fundamentals of football.
- Assist and be accountable to the overall program.
- Accompanies, supervises, and directs the assigned team to all games and practices.
- Exemplifies good sportsmanship and is held to the same sportsmanship expectations as the team.
Interested applicants should apply online at http://www.ellendale.k12.nd.us/employment/. Only online applications shall be accepted. The season will run up to 14 weeks starting in August but is dependent upon practice and game schedules. All coaches working with students in grades 7-12 are required to complete coaches’ education requirements. These requirements can be found at https://ndhsaa.com/administrators-coaches/coaches-education.
If you need assistance with the application process you may obtain it at the Ellendale School Office at 321 N. 1st St. in Ellendale, ND, or by calling 701-349-3232. Final applicants will be subject to a background check.
Salary is based on experience.
If you have questions about this position you may contact Mrs. Allison Radermacher, Activities Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (701) 349-3232.